Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Not-so-presidential Inauguration

Hello world. I've decided to also succumb. Heaven knows much of my family and many of my friends have blogs now. I decided to give in. We'll see how it goes. I used to have a blog on xanga, and it fizzled shortly after returning from from my mission. Hopefully this one will stay on a little bit longer. I would always have hoped that facebook would turn into a blog of sorts, but it never really included the part that a blog needs...the part where you blog.

So, anyway, I promise no consistency when writing this and not even always the news of my life, but I will attempt to at least post somewhat regularly to give news, thoughts, reactions, and opinions of events in my life and of the world, going off the age-old internet assumption that anyone actually cares. But hey, you're reading my blog so you get to hear what I think. :)

Anywho, I might get back to this later today and post something of substance...after I finish my homework...yeah...homework...

No comments:

Post a Comment